The Bell Family Home Page
Well, who are we then?
- Alistair is 36 and
Rebecca is 32, and we live in Berlin, Massachusetts. We bought
in 2007 on a quiet country road.
- Our son Jonathan was born on May 6, 2004. He is a lively boy, obsessed by animals, Cars, and Spiderman!
- Our daughter Abigail was born on July 6, 2007. She loves milk, her brother and her exersaucer.
- We used to live in Peckham in
London, but moved to the US in March 2000.
- Alistair works as a principal
software engineer for Broadcom Corporation in Andover, MA. He is working on 'the stuff that makes the Internet faster'!
- Rebecca is a three star Special Team Leader with AtHome America, and loves her job as it gets her out of the house socializing and meeting new people. She loves to help people decorate their homes with beautiful things! It fits well around being a stay-at-home mom to JJ and Abby. She is also active in the Marlborough Newcomers’ Club, and enjoys cooking,
crafts and making Alistair’s life more bearable! (Oh, and
- Rebecca lost nearly 100
lbs in one year with the help of Weight
Watchers and Dotti's Weight Loss Zone and has kept it off for more than six years now. See what a difference this made here!
- We're both Christians,
and are members of New Hope Chapel in Westborough, MA.
Alistair is a church elder, and Rebecca sings, works on the newsletter and helps out with lots of other things. We host a Friday night home fellowship too. The picture above is from a 1950s sock hop that our church hosted in October 2007 -- much merriment was had by all!
- We have been happily married for nine years.
- We both like going to the movies (a little harder now with two small children!),
eating out, The Amazing Race,
Television without Pity, board
games, and having a dishwasher.
- Alistair is particularly
fond of baseball, video games, sudoku, and The Economist. He appeared on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire in June 2004, but only won $1000 after flunking a hard medical question!
- Rebecca enjoys nonfat lattes, long weekends away and cutting things out of magazines, and dreams of the day that she can afford a cleaning lady!
This page was written by Alistair Bell and
last updated on November 24, 2007. Mail us at